There's Magic Out There: Project 52: Week 19 (Mothers Day)

May 12, 2013

Project 52: Week 19 (Mothers Day)

This past week has been a pretty good one besides the storm. We spent a lot of time outdoors and had fun! We chased and got chased around by a lizard. I posted 3 photos of the lizard hiding in a rose bush and a lot of people wrote to me that they couldn't find it! I felt so bad! So I am going to share where the lizard was in all 3 photos. If you haven't seen the pictures and don't want to know yet where the lizard was then dont read ahead past where I marked it! You can find all 3 pictures here not yet marked.

Now I also had a new post go up on Gummy Lump! I shared how me and my munchkin went on a Nature Hunt and used those items we found to paint with. If you missed seeing it this week then you can find it here.

Below this line you will see the 3 pictures showing you where the lizard is so only scroll down when you are ready!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ready! 

Here they are! 





Hope you had fun with those pictures! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also today is Mothers Day! (Did you check out my Mothers Day craft? If you missed it you can see it here)Today I celebrate Mothers Day with my family. We will be outside all day having a big family BBQ. It will be a day full of love and Happiness and of course good food. Hope you had a great week and have a beautiful Mothers day! 


With Much Love from my family to yours
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!