There's Magic Out There: SeaWorld San Antonio Christmas Celebration

November 18, 2012

SeaWorld San Antonio Christmas Celebration

This Saturday morning we went to go check out opening day of Seaworld's Christmas Celebration! It was the perfect day to go and get in the holiday spirit. Here's a glimpse of our day:
I love all the Christmas Decorations!
Mariachis!
Carolers
Candy cane forest during the day
My munchkin watching Clyde and seamore
Nutcrackers!
Train ride through Snowman village





Watching A Sesame street Christmas

We got to go on stage after the show and take pictures with the characters!

A Texas kind of Christmas
Going to see Santa Claus! (exciting)

Tons of Christmas Trees
A cactus wreath! (Beautiful)
All the Beautiful lights after dark

Beluga stadium 
Nutcracker stilt walkers
Candy Cane Forest after dark
 At the end of Fantasea there was Shamu Claus
 Happy Holidays!
 Finishing off our day feeling in the holiday spirit.
 We had so much fun! Made new memories and it made me want to start decorating the house. All the way home I was singing Christmas songs because that's all I heard at Seaworld. Munchkin loved it and took tons of fun pictures. I cant wait to go back! Have you guys ever been to the Christmas celebration?

Check out other fun days we spent at Seaworld:

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Visiting just to take the train ride would be worth it for my boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun plus its free with admission. And my munchkin was so happy saying "All aboard!"

      Delete
  2. Great pics. I can only imagine how much your baby liked it. Looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad you and your munchkin had such a great time! Hope to see you guys back soon!

    Mason Rodriguez
    Communications Coordinator
    SeaWorld San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for checking it out! We Love seaworld!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!