There's Magic Out There: Reading Eggs 2-Week Free Trial offer!

November 02, 2012

Reading Eggs 2-Week Free Trial offer!



I have been on an alphabet journey with my son for the past couple of weeks and I am always looking for something new to try out that might encourage his learning. Well I got this opportunity to offer you a chance at a 2week free trial offer of the program "Reading Eggs". So check out some information about this program and hopefully you try it out (Me personally I checked out the sample lessons to help give me an idea of the content and want to give it a try):


  • The Reading Eggs program has been developed by a highly experienced team of teachers, educational writers, animators and web developers.
  • Reading Eggs focuses on a core reading curriculum of skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success and is suitable for children aged 3 through 12.
  • Since launching in the United States and Canada in 2011, Reading Eggs has signed on more than 500,000 subscribers and presented more than 15 million lessons in North America.
  • My Readers receive a Free Two-Week Trial Offer. Register now for a free two-week trial of Reading Eggs. No credit card required (woohoo!)
  • So please go check them out at  http://www.readingeggs.com where you can get a head start or help with learning to read, phonics, online reading, education, early childhood education (which is important at every age!)




  • Disclosure: For sharing this information with my readers I will receive a 3 month subscription to Reading Eggs So I will be trying it out with you. (Images used with permission from Reading Eggs)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!