There's Magic Out There: Hello November!

November 01, 2012

Hello November!

I cant believe November is already here. It feels like October went too fast but at the same time like it lasted forever. So yesterday was Halloween and in a couple of weeks Thanksgiving and then my birthday and my brothers birthday (I'm the 29th and he's the 30th just 5 years apart though).

All over the blogosphere I saw everyone had one major thing in mind today besides too much candy and that was "Thankfulness". November is known for Thanksgiving so of course this month reminds us to be thankful for the things in our lives that mean so much to us and we should never take for granted.

What am I thankful for? I am thankful today for my family, for my loved ones. I don't have a big family so I get to love them all that much more. Above all else my son.


I would like to ask you to think about what you are grateful for? What means alot to you and why? Especially in times like these were Hurricane Sandy left so many people without a roof, food or electricity we need to give thanks for the things we have, the people we love and thanks for every day we get to be on this Earth.

Happy November ya'll! Make it a month to remember   :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Alvina! And my post today is about gratitude too. :) Happy month of giving Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! And Happy month of giving thanks to you too!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!