There's Magic Out There: My Son turns the Big 4!

October 22, 2012

My Son turns the Big 4!

Where do I even start? There are no words to describe the way it feels when you become a mom. All you know is that your life is forever changed in every possible way. You all of a sudden know and understand what it means when people say Love at first sight. Your heart seems to want to explode with all this new found love within you that is stronger than any other love in this world.

Me? ... I did not see this coming. I was the girl growing up swearing to others I would never have kids. I didn't have that maternal instinct in me that other girls do when they see a baby. I just didn't see it in my future, but I guess God had other plans for me. I love being a mom! Its a blessing and truly the greatest gift. He blessed me with a little bundle of love, with my son four years ago!


Yesterday my munchkin turned 4 and it was such a special day full of memories and making new ones. I am so grateful for every day I am on this earth with him. We actually made his 4th birthday a weekend celebration with different activities going to Seaworlds Howl-O-Scream and The Botanical Garden for Broadway Reach and throwing him a birthday party.


We are exhausted but Happy! And today we are resting up, cleaning up and catching up on all the things we let slide by this past week. We are even going to use this week as a review week for letters A, B, C, DE and F.  

What did you do this past weekend? Did you get any rest or did you have alot to do too?
Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little one! My son's birthday is on the same day! We are tired too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thankyou so much and Happy Birthday to your little one too! We had alot of cleaning up to do after the bday party inside the house and out so yep very tired.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!