There's Magic Out There: Central Library Play and Learn #4

October 18, 2012

Central Library Play and Learn #4

This week we made it to Central library Play and Learn and learned about Music! We read "The Seals on the Bus" (yes I said seals) and it was fun to sing. We then went off to do some activities. Here is what we did:


We had various fun instruments to try out some store bought and some handmade. I think my favorite were the drums. Can you tell munchkin loved them too? (action shot)


They had fun sensory bottles that can keep anyone entertained.


Then munchkin and me made our own noise makers using beans and plastic cups and tape and stickers.


 He loved shaking it and kept asking if he could open it up and take the beans out. Luckily its still intact. We made things with magnets and I keep telling myself I'm going to get a set of my own because they are fun.


We had a great time on that foggy morning and checked out some more alphabet books to take home to keep going over our letters. We even got some breakfast downtown and I love days that start off yummy.

If you want to check out and join a Play and Learn then just show up! There are Play and learn sessions going on at Central Library every Wednesday the rest of this month at 9:30-10:15 am and at Carver Branch Library  every Monday 10:00-11:30 am. Hope to see you there!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!