There's Magic Out There: Started decorating for Halloween!

September 23, 2012

Started decorating for Halloween!

Since it is officially Fall now then its only right that I start decorating for Halloween. I had already gotten everything out of the storage Friday afternoon and now we took out our first monsters. Its exciting watching my sons reactions to all the spooky decorations. We only put up a couple today but will keep adding to it day by day. This is what was inside all of the boxes. I need to organize whats going inside/outside and for treat making. Looks like fun doesnt it?






Here's munchkin hanging out outside with the first monsters.


As we add more I will show you how our house transforms to spooky!

Have you started decorating your house yet?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!